Why should you wear a Two-piece Swimsuit with a High Waist Bikini Bottoms?
If you are still skeptical whether to go with this latest (yet old) swimwear trend or not, here we have rounded up the top reasons why you should make it a part of your summer fashion wardrobe.
- Unlike other sexy and sassy type of swimsuits, high waisted swim wears seem flattering on the women of every age group (young to old) and body shape. Particularly the petite girls can get the illusion of an elongated body by opting for this style.
- Wearing high waist bikini bottoms tactfully cover the flabby tummy and other undesirable bulges on your midsection. They promise a toned and slimmer body for plus sized females.
- Girls with heavy bottoms should prefer (plain and dark colored) high waisted bottoms. To avoid a boring look, pair it with printed tops.
- The retro appeal associated with this style is surely going to show off your classier style.
- Women with long torso or heavy sides are most recommended to wear high waisted bottoms. This is the best way to get the illusion of a proportionate body.
- High waist bikini bottoms provide more coverage as they are less revealing than other shorter and sexier bikini bottoms. And most of all, you feel safe and less likely to have some wardrobe malfunction while swimming (isn’t it enough to buy one).
Note: The best way to pull off this trend is to pair your high waist bikini bottoms with non-bulky and slim fit top. It balances out your whole look.
High-Waisted Bikini Trend: Both Comfy and Fashionable
Toasty summer is the biggest motivation to spend your day on a breezy beach under blue sky, decorated with cotton candy clouds. Are you looking for the trendiest two-piece swimsuits to wear this beach season? Get your stand out style with a high-waisted bikini. This is something that promises remarkable comfort with sleek style. That is the reason why fashion models and other celebrities are often spotted wearing it.
Some Famous Celebrities in High Waisted Swimwear
High waisted bikinis are not just for plus sized or petite women, even the famous celebrities with the fittest bodies are endorsing this vintage style. Let’s have a look at some of the most iconic celebrity looks wearing high waisted swimwear.
Not just once, she has often been seen wearing a high waisted bottom. Calling it her signature style would not be wrong.
Who can forget the sporty image, posted on her Instagram.
Like we already have mentioned, wearing high waisted bottoms is the safest way to romp around on the beach. Learn it from the super model herself.
Ashley looks stunning in that retro-inspired monochrome bikini. To add a boho-chic appeal, she has paired it with a denim shirt.
Celebrity woman with the biggest bust (correct me if I am wrong), though she prefers to wear the tiny lingerie-like bottoms, but she has also been spotted flaunting her curves in high waisted bottoms.
Plain bottom and striped top, Snooki seems to enjoy every second in that vintage-inspired swimsuit.
Selena is looking sensational in that black bikini top with high waisted bottom.
Take a look at the image, how comfortably Kate Graham is playing volleyball on the beach. All because of that high-waisted two-piece swim suit.
Conclusion: No matter how perfect your swimwear is, there are certain facts you can’t ignore. It must be well-fitted, suitable for your age type and must elevate your figure. If it is a beach party, accessorize your swimwear with glamorous jewelry pieces like a glitzy bracelet or a declaration necklace.