12V Digital Battery Tester
● Alternator state check.
● Battery state check.
● Battery overload display.
● 6-LED display, clearly present the alternator and battery state.
● Two testing clips for safe and easy operation.
● Small size and light weight, convenient to carry.
● Fit for car, motorcycle, etc.
● Suitable for 12V lead acid batteries, hardtop batteries, discharge batteries and maintenance free batteries heavy duty insulated clamps.
● Easy and safe to use, no sparking.
● With a good chip inside, not easy to get hot on the surface.
6 LED Lights:
● Alternator state check:
First light (red): Fault
Second light (green): Good
Third light (green): Full
● Battery state check:
First light (yellow): Middle
Second light (red): Low
Third light (green): OK
● LED quantity: 6 (2 red, 3 green, 1 yellow)
● Material of wire: 0.06 square millimeter copper
● Max. voltage / current: 12V / 15A
● Length of wire: 250mm
Functions: Improve driving safety
Product size (L x W x H): 12 x 5 x 1.5 cm / 4.72 x 1.97 x 0.59 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 25 x 14.5 x 2.5 cm / 9.83 x 5.70 x 0.98 inches
Enter your order number and email below to track your order's shipping status.
Please allow 3-7 business days for the tracking to be updated by the courier.
Due to holiday seasons and high demand please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Or contact us on our facebook page.
We ship worldwide. We take about 3-5 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts, Leggings etc.) and 3-5 business days for non-apparel products (posters, etc.). Then you should add shipping times on top of that. Speed also depends on product type and destination.
97.66% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than a half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Note for taxes:
For most of the countries, our customers do not need to pay for importing fees, duties or VAT (Valued Additional Tax). However, for some limited countries (especially for some European countries such as Germany, Italy, UK, etc.) may need to pay duties or VAT according to your countries’ levying rules.
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org.