Quick Fix Windshield Repair Kit
- Save glass replacement cost and maintenance time.
- No need to disassemble, convenient, quick and easy to operate
- Prompt maintenance can prevent crack propagation to ensure safe driving.
- The repaired windshield is not worse than the original windshield, and its transparency can reach about 95%.
WINDSHIELD REPAIR KIT
Our upgraded windshield repair kit contains a special repair fluid. The shear strength can reach to 20 PA, the repair location will not be broken even though glass break, advanced formula, can be used multiple repairs.
Quick Fix Windshield Repair Kit is designed for all types of laminated windshields outer layer glass with small damaged. The kit works best on small chips, bulls-eye, star-shaped, half-moon crescents, crack not more than 12 inches/ 30 cm, and round damage not more than one inch in diameter.
The high-quality windshield crack repair, which can help you minimize the appearance to achieve better repair effects, designed with a dispensing head, advanced repair liquid, can produce a strong pressure. and it has a vacuum function to quickly remove air from the crack, can achieve the best repair effect, restores windshield to near new condition, save your time and money.
UNIQUE VACUUM DESIGN
Windshield Repair kit has unique vacuum design will prevent air getting in between the gel and effect on the repair outcome. Vacuum the cracks before injecting the repair fluid, It can perform permanent airtight repairs on most laminated windshields and the gel will better filling the cracks, the repair windshield will be strong and beautiful.
- Because the air in the cracks will block the penetration of the repair fluid. We have the vacuum function to remove the air in the cracks quickly.
- The enhanced sealing rubber injection head can generate strong pressure to force the repair fluid into the cracks.
- Imported repair fluid (this is very critical), up to 20PA shear strength.
- Once the damage occurs, cover the area with transparent adhesive tape to prevent moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
- Damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent the spread of small cracks.
- Do not repair it under direct sunlight.
- The ideal applying temperature is 60℉ to 90℉(15℃ to 32℃). Allow the vehicle to have enough time to adapt to the temperature if it has been in a hot or cold environment.
- The surface must be clean and dry for proper repair.
- Do not expose the resin to automotive paint, scraper or plastic facing, because this may cause damage.
- Not all damage can be repaired and restored to complete optical clarity.
- Important! In order to reduce the risk of chemical contact with skin and eyes, you must wear safety glasses and gloves when using this product.
- 1 * repair resin
- 1 * repair device
- 5 * curing film
- 1 * sleeved razor blade
- 1 * instruction
Enter your order number and email below to track your order's shipping status.
Please allow 3-7 business days for the tracking to be updated by the courier.
Due to holiday seasons and high demand please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Or contact us on our facebook page.
We ship worldwide. We take about 3-5 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts, Leggings etc.) and 3-5 business days for non-apparel products (posters, etc.). Then you should add shipping times on top of that. Speed also depends on product type and destination.
97.66% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than a half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Note for taxes:
For most of the countries, our customers do not need to pay for importing fees, duties or VAT (Valued Additional Tax). However, for some limited countries (especially for some European countries such as Germany, Italy, UK, etc.) may need to pay duties or VAT according to your countries’ levying rules.
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org.