Secure freedom of movement
Sports Knee Support improves the movement of the knee during longer sporting activities through gentle, beneficial compression and protects against overloading. The support surrounds the knee joint. An anatomically contoured pad surrounds the kneecap. This special functional element captures and disperses pressure peaks. When the knee moves, the pad and the knitted fabric massage the connective tissue and the muscles.
Activation of sensorimotor processes
The integrated elastic pressure cushion (pad) wraps around the kneecap to protect it and helps to position the support correctly. During movement, a massage effect is generated by the distortion of the pad and the compressing knit, which activates the surrounding muscles and stimulates circulation. This helps to relieve pain and reduce swelling more quickly. The support also activates sensorimotor processes which improve muscle control. As well as providing passive stabilization for the knee, it therefore provides more active support too.
- Stabilizes the knee joint and activates the muscles
- the combination of splints and straps provides secure support
- the flexion and extension angle of the leg can be restricted
- Mild to moderate instability
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Arthritis (e.g. primary chronic polyarthritis)
- Meniscus injuries
- New knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture wicking for excellent wearing comfort especially in the popliteal area.
- The sidebars are additionally secured with circular, inelastic straps.
- Special knitting techniques make the support extremely comfortable to wear, including behind the knee.
- The anatomically shaped bars can be heated and reshaped and are inserted in lateral guide channels.
- A circular viscoelastic insert surrounds the patella and facilitates correct positioning of the support.
Mode of action
- The combination of joint bars and a strap system provides added passive support to the knee.
- The positive effect on the sensorimotor system provides added active support to the knee.
- Knee activity moves the padded ring, thereby massaging the parapatellar soft tissue structures.
- The compression and massage effects accelerate the reabsorption of edema and effusions.
- 35% Polyamide
- 30% Styrene-Ethylene-Butylene-Styrene Block Copolymer
- 17% Spring Steel Wire, galvanized
- 11% Elastane
- 4% Polyurethane
- 1% Cotton
- 1% Copolymer based on Polyolefine
- 1% Polyethylene
Note: 1 Piece Knee Support(Not a pair)
Enter your order number and email below to track your order's shipping status.
Please allow 3-7 business days for the tracking to be updated by the courier.
Due to holiday seasons and high demand please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Or contact us on our facebook page.
We ship worldwide. We take about 3-5 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts, Leggings etc.) and 3-5 business days for non-apparel products (posters, etc.). Then you should add shipping times on top of that. Speed also depends on product type and destination.
97.66% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than a half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Note for taxes:
For most of the countries, our customers do not need to pay for importing fees, duties or VAT (Valued Additional Tax). However, for some limited countries (especially for some European countries such as Germany, Italy, UK, etc.) may need to pay duties or VAT according to your countries’ levying rules.
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org.